December 22, 2010

Day 22

Prompt: Travel. 
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? 
Author: Tara Hunt

 I've obviously traveled this year- to Oregon, of course, where I am now. I haven't done much outside of that, though, besides a few trips to my husband's hometown. 

And it makes me sad. I love traveling. I have favorite places- Chicago, for example, is amazing- but going just about anywhere is exciting. I've written about it on this blog and as a guest blogger, but my love of going places stems a lot from my dad, and it's something deeply ingrained in me.

So in 2011, where would I  go? Well, if someone handed me a free trip, England! But I'd be happy going just about anywhere.
 

2 kind comments from you:

beka said...

Oooh, England. That's on my list, too.
So is Ireland, Scotland (a few older-lady friends are going there in April...ah!)... Italy...
Colorado, Oregon, .... Heheh:)

Michelle said...

If you are unfortunate enough to make it out to Utah, send me an email. Ha ha! :)

Post a Comment