February 8, 2011

The Real Me


"Let us begin this [...] prelude to an encounter, 
formally, as a declaration, in the old-fashioned way [...]
I do declare myself to you now, with pen set to paper." 

I have been thinking about doing a vlog post for a while, so I decided to make it part of a two-part post theme. I'll do a vlog on something random for the second post. The first post is going to be questions...from you.

What would you like to know about me and my life? Ask away. Come up with some awesome questions, and I will provide the answers. Ask something about where I live, my family, my favorite books, my opinion on something, anything- I promise to answer every single one. You can comment on this post, or email me (at chambanachik@gmail.com). I'm excited to see what you come up with!

I will also ask Millie questions if you happen to have any for her. She has a pretty limited vocabulary at 6 months, but I'll still give it a shot! She does blow pretty good raspberries...


4 kind comments from you:

beka said...

aww, that'd be darling if she answered a "question" on the vlog;)

hmmm. a friend of mine just posted a few q's. i thought they were pretty interesting..if i have any other questions pop into my head, i'll be sure to come back and let ya know;)

1. What are 5 words that do NOT describe you?
2. If you could be one person for a day, who would it be?
3. What is one odd habit you have?
4. You have the opportunity to spend 1 month in a foreign country. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you meet?
5. What is your most cherished career-dream?

Rachel said...

1. Favorite book & why? How many times have you read it?
2. You have opportunity to have lunch with any 3 people (dead or alive isn't relevant), who are they?

Unknown said...

Yay!

What was one dream you had as a little girl that you will never forget?

Mine was being an actress in Hollywood.

Do you have any recurring nightmares or dreams?

I do but Mr. Superman's the only one who knows what it is.

I'm so excited for your answers!

jamila said...

1) Whose your favorite poet and why?
2)If you could be transported into a book, any book at all, which book would it be?
3) If you could be any TV or movie character who would you be?

Looking forward to your answers!

Post a Comment