September 1, 2011

Autumn in Your Words {2}

As I explained on yesterday's post, I'm handing you the reins, and displaying the lovely comments that have us all reveling in fall (and all the pictures are linked to the blogger who wrote the comment!). They are beautiful! Read on for some autumn inspiration...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'll be posting the last of the comments tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying them!
Be sure and enter my giveaway while you're here!

5 kind comments from you:

Kaylee said...

This is way too cute - thank you for putting it together :)

Laura said...

This is absolutely wonderful and has me in tears! It's supposed to be 103 degrees here in Las Vegas today, and I cannot WAIT for it to cool down!!

Autumn is apple cider and pumpkin lattes and cinnamon candles. It's snuggly hoodies and warm scarves, crisp morning air and pretty leaves. It's the reward for surviving another hot summer and the promise of snowball fights and new-life-spring to follow. It's my favorite. <3

Skinnie Piggie said...

This is a very cool post!

beka said...

i love that idea. gosh, that must've been fun!

Roller Coaster said...

What a really awesome post!!! Love it! :)

Post a Comment