September 18, 2011

September 18th


I have a few more candles to blow out
than I did when I turned 5 (above), 
but I am hoping it means 
I get 27 wishes this year.
Today is my birthday!

15 kind comments from you:

beka said...

♥ i hope it's much better than even the last few :)
darn, what a cute picture:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day, and all your dreams come true!

Paulena B. said...

Happy Birthday Darlin'!!!

Skinnie Piggie said...

Feliz cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños a Erika... feliz cumpleaños a ti!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

happy birthday!

Southhamsdarling said...

Have a very happy birthday! Hope you have a great day, with lots of cake!

Erinn said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Erika, Happy birthday to you!
I hope your 27 wishes come true and then some :) Have a great day
--Erinn

Kaylee said...

Aw, happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day, doing something you enjoy! And praying this next year is a good one for you :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day.

Mrs. Wookie said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope my little piece of birthday wishes came via the postman! Here's to making 27 one heck of a year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Chantal said...

Happy Birthday! It's my sisters and husbands birthdays today too!

____j said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mommy McD said...

Happy Birthday!

A Creed and A Psalm said...

happy birthday!! Also, loved the videos of Millie!! So cute! Loved the one in the pool the best though :) Here's to the coming year!!

Post a Comment