March 3, 2013

Sky Vs. Erika


Admittedly, this isn't the deepest of my posts, but sometimes these things happen around midterms. I saw this on Meagan's and Jen's blogs, and decided it would be a fun thing to do with Sky long distance.

His Answers / Her Answers

How long have you been married? 
3 years / Just over 3 years.

Where was your first date? 
The Eagles / Yep- an uncrowded bar in his small hometown 
that still seemed loud with the jukebox playing something country.

Where was your first kiss?
Flora / (That's his hometown) Yes...after we put in a movie and 
would rather stare at each other than watch it.

Who first said, "I love you"? 
I did / He did, come to think of it. 
It was a couple hours before I went home and he went back to Afghanistan.
(He asked me to be his girlfriend approximately two minutes after that I love you, by the way.)

What were your wedding colors?
We didn't have wedding colors / We had a very low key wedding, but we used navy blue 
in the favors/maid of honor dress/flower girl dress.

What is her most commonly used phrase? 
"You gonna run today?" / That's only the months leading up to the next PT test! 

Who is her celebrity crush? 
The guy who plays Don Draper / I can neither confirm nor deny this 
(and Sky, his name is Jon Hamm for future reference).

If she was ordering drinks for both of you, what would you each get? 
 I would get crown and Coke and she would get ginger ale because the baby can't drink. / I would skip the bar right now and order one v8, one chocolate milk shake, one root beer...and whatever Sky wanted. 
When I'm un-pregnant? Some hard cider  or a snakebite sounds pretty darn tasty.

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
Beef stroganoff / It's depressing that he thinks this is the best thing, but I'm glad he likes it.

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? 
No idea / He is saying that to avoid some pouting later- 
there are plenty of meals for him to choose from in this category!

What is the most-played song on her iPod? 
_________ / I edited this... interesting response, but it boiled down to the fact that I would 
never own an iPod. (And he's right about that.)

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Being alive :-) / Oh goodness. I would say always falling asleep during tv shows.

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? 
Probably takes 3 hands full of sleeping pills and puts a sock in my mouth to stop me from snoring. / 
Maybe not 3 handfuls, but I do have to take something to sleep. I just handle the snoring with an elbow to his ribs when I need to do so. :)

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 
Can't think of anything but if I throw out all of her clothes that might be fun. / Blush.

What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
That she is not just in my imagination. / Aww.

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Decaf anything that sounds good at the time. / Very true. Decaf vanilla or mocha anything is usually good. 
Last time, it was a decaf vanilla iced coffee and it was divine.

What's her blog's name?! 
"The Humble Servant of the All-Mighty Sky" or "Chambanachik" same thing really. / Um...

9 kind comments from you:

Jen said...

Hahaha the snoring and sleeping pill answer had me cracking up. Love it!

Amanda said...

Loved the last one. You guys are so cute. :)

Kim said...

Oh goodness that run phrase is just like me and my husband! Lol. This was so cute. :)

Kaylee said...

This was so cute! I was laughing pretty good at some of the responses! How fun!

Mel said...

Falling asleep during TV shoes is one of my pet-peeves as well! Seriously. How hard is it to stay awake? :)

Chantal said...

LOL at the last answer! Silly husbands.

Michelle said...

This is so adorable :)

Taylor @ DearOlympia.com said...

Too fun!

Karen said...

This is so fun!! I might make Paul do this with me... although I think I'd be scared to see some of his answers lol. I love the last one though. :)

Post a Comment