September 10, 2013

A Chat with Millie

If you've followed my blog at all, then this little girl bear needs no introduction. 

In case you haven't, meet Millie- 3 years old, a chatterbox with no off switch, and the one who made me a mama. She wanted to sit down to tell you all a little bit about herself. And she wanted to do that in her teddy bear Halloween costume, which can't wait until October 31st to be worn.


16 kind comments from you:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, she is too cute for words. I love that she doesn't like dirty grapes. :)

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Oh my word, that was too adorable, love her!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

adorable. i love her laugh. dirty grapes. :)
-wHiT

No Model Lady said...

Haha! "All I do is scream and run."

Brittney said...

What a cutie! :)

Dani said...

I love the toddler sass and halloween costume! Is Walter going to join in on the fun?

Allie said...

Oh my goodness this wa the cutest thing ever! Her costum, nails and that giggle! So adorable!

Fran said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze her haha.

jax from the harmon squad said...

That was fabulous!

Allison said...

She is so sweet and smart!

____j said...

I love this! She is so precious!

Bobbie Anne said...

There is no containing the cuteness coming from her! I love that age because they will say anything that's on their mind :)
-armygirlfriendstrong.blogspot.com

Ashley S. said...

Oh! My goodness! She is adorable. Seriously. You do good work ;) I wish I could get my Emma to sit still for that long!

Erin B. said...

Oh gosh, adorbs! <3

Michelle said...

Erika!! This is precious! I want to hang out with you guys.

Karen said...

Love her! She is too cute :)

Post a Comment