December 11, 2010

Day 11

Prompt: 11 Things. 
What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? 
How will you go about eliminating them? 
How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? 

Author: Sam Davidson

1. Trivial, maybe, but it's getting dire: I don't need this hair situation. I have not had my hair colored since May. SINCE MAY. I feel incredibly disgusting. I need a trim and some highlights stat.
2. This lack of sleep is killing me. Fortunately, Amelia will be a year and a half at the end of 2011, which means that she will technically be able to sleep through the night. I sure hope so.
3. Chaos. I need more simplicity.
4. Noise. I tend to cover my thoughts up with sound- music, TV, etc. I need to let my mind unwind more.
5. Heartache. It's gotta go.
6. Money issues. I'll never be a rich, but I need some stability in this area. Paying off my credit card would seriously be a huge triumph for me.
7. Solitude. I'm finally getting to where I'm a little less shy. I want to keep that going. If I actually get myself out of the house and around friends, I enjoy it a lot- I should do that more often.
8. Moodiness. I've been grouchy or sad more than is healthy.
9. Books on the nightstand. I put them there and then I never get time to read them all. I want to get lost in stories.
10. Lack of energy (goes along with the sleep thing). I crave more of it.

and 11. A difficult relationship. One way or another, things will be okay. One day at a time...

1 kind comments from you:

beka said...

Good list.
Yeah, I like solitude. Well, I liked it more when I was younger.
Don't know if growing up with 5 siblings had anything to do with that.
Life is just life, and you can't change the past.

Ahhh! Grouchy and sad....I hear tell that we "own" our feelings. And it's our choice what we feel.
Mostly, that just plain flat-out convicts me...but a little on the side, I think with some things it's bogus. Heh.
I'm still praying for you. It just goes without saying.
hugs!

Post a Comment