December 25, 2010

Day 25

Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. 
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you. Author: Tracey Clark

3 pictures...

 This first one was taken by a coworker at another coworker's wedding. 
Sky had been home from Afghanistan only two weeks. 
We were wildly, passionately in love, or at least, I was. 
I have the absolute worst face in this (I'm talking), 
but it brings me back to those first days, 
before marriage and baby- 
just us, just the beginning.


 This is what I want back.
 

 And, a bonus: while sifting through pictures, I found this. 
I must have been two. 
I was already a writer.

 Merry Christmas.




2 kind comments from you:

beka said...

Oh my...."this is what I want back"....
Me? Tearing up? Yes.
hugs!!

I love that pic of you as a little one:)

Unknown said...

I adore that last one! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment