February 24, 2011

Playlist Link-Up, Award, and Hello!



Amber over at Goodnight Moon is hosting a playlist link-up today.
The instructions were simple: pick a song you've been "feeling" lately,
and share it with everyone.
So here is the song that has been in my head the past couple weeks:
Arcade Fire "We Used to Wait".
I've been humming it every day!
I love it all- the piano, the whole sound, and the lyrics.
(And if you haven't already, go link up at Goodnight Moon.)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


And I also wanted to thank 
Miss Elizabeth from City Lights & Camo Nights 
for the award she gave me!


I would give it right back to you,
and to all the milspouses
 I have the pleasure to blog alongside!


And last, but certainly not least,
I wanted to wave and say hello to my newest followers-
so hello hello! 
Thank you for being a part of my journey.


3 kind comments from you:

Goodnight moon said...

Isn't it so great when you find a song that is just so great for you in "this moment"? Love it. And I have never heard of this song before, so that is the great think about this link up. Finding other great artists and songs!

And your right...the piano is awesome!

Thanks for linking up! See you next week, same place, same time, different song!

Anonymous said...

GREAT band! I love the instrumentals on this song also... definitely a catchy one that gets stuck in your head!

beka said...

ahhhhh, catchy indeed!
congrats on the award, dear:)

Post a Comment