May 2, 2011

Day Off

I'm not going to blog today. Not really.

It will be written about on every other blog, talked about on every television channel, and discussed with everyone else you know. To be honest with you, I probably won't be reading any of them or watching any of them. There's only so much  you can say about one thing before the only thing left is recycled words and old cliches.

Today, Millie is going to stay in her pajamas, and I am going to stay in Sky's PTs. We're going to have a have a peaceful, quiet Monday, and I hope that you do the same.

And to everyone with a loved one overseas at this moment, I am thinking of you today.

Photobucket

5 kind comments from you:

Anonymous said...

I love lazy pajama days! Enjoy!

Nicole Marie said...

I feel the same exact way. Recycled words. Enjoy your peaceful day :)

Shell said...

I don't have words for it, either.

Nicole Dianne said...

Well said girl. I told my hubby I wasn't going to celebrate yet because I fear for his safety. Enjoy your Monday :)

vintch said...

beautifully simple, and honest and true. sometimes quiet time speaks louder than words. enjoy your sweet day of rest:)

Post a Comment