June 14, 2011

I'm a Navy Girl Today...

Today, you can find me guest blogging at Many Waters. I'm an honorary Navy girl today!
I'm talking about blogging in real life- something I will expand upon here tomorrow.
So please go show my post lots of love.

Also...
Today is the Army's 236th birthday.
But because they are celebrating it by having my husband
go to annual training for two weeks,
I will just say this:

Dear Army,
I hope your birthday sucks. 
And by the way, 236 is really old,
older than anyone else I know. 
I can't even begin to imagine the wrinkles.
Love,
Erika

(P.S. But thank you for changing the Velcro uniform patches and the beret policy.)

Photobucket

4 kind comments from you:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Saw your post over at Many Waters. After I stopped by here, it looks like your husband is back in the states. :o)even tho he is off training. I look forward to getting to know you and would love you to stop by at http://onecreativespirit.blogspot.com/ and consider a follow back. :o)

Unknown said...

I hope the army is using some anti wrinkle cream! Thanks again for the amazing guest post:)

Mel said...

I know...sometimes I want to say "Happy Frickin' Birthday, Army."

But I agree about changing the policies. 'Bout time!

beka said...

hahahhaha the wrinkles comment:) love it.

Post a Comment