October 31, 2011

A Very Happy Halloween

We hope you had a happy Halloween today,
no matter if you roamed dark streets looking for candy bars,
snuggled in and watched movies,
or sat around a fire, sipping cider as we did.




Ours was definitely blessed.

11 kind comments from you:

Poekitten said...

She's so cute!

The New "Normal" said...

She looks great! Sounds like a wonderful night!
Happy Halloween! :)

beka said...

i wuv this. a wot.

KERRY said...

She's a cutie!! Your night sounds beautiful, I think I would choose to stay by the fire with a warm drink too!

Clearbluewater3 said...

ya'll are too cute! And sky better get the last few moments of enjoyment out of that beard :)

Sue said...

I love her costume! So very cute!

Kaylee said...

Oh my gosh, she is just so cute!! Sounds like you guys had a great night!

Amanda said...

She is so cute! And it sounds like you guys had a great time!

Victoria + Ryan said...

her cheerleading outfit is adorable! we stayed in too and we were perfectly content.

Mom On The Edge said...

Definitely blessed!!!

Snoopy's Sweetheart said...

Oh my word! I love Millie's sweet little Illini uniform. What a cutie. :)

Post a Comment