June 29, 2013

Maternity Snapshots


"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. 
When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." 
— Ansel Adams

For those of you who haven't seen them yet, here are the maternity pictures I had taken two weeks ago. (Apologies to all of you who already saw them all on your Facebook feed!) While I'm a little sad I didn't have them done with Millie too, I am glad that she was able to be a part of this photo shoot. It was a very blustery day, and Millie wasn't exactly in the mood to smile and pose, but it's a piece of life I won't get back again. I'm thankful we'll have these to remember the moments of three and one half of us.

And now, I'm ready to start snapping photos of the baby! (HINT HINT, BABY.)





























8 kind comments from you:

Dilan Dilir said...

so beautiful photos :)

Jessica Lynn said...

I looove the one of your husband whispering in your ear and you're smiling. It looks so candid and the belly just looks perfect! Great photos!

Jessica G said...

I know you said Millie wasn't cooperative, but she looks adorable :) They're great photos and I'm sure you'll treasure them always.

Sue // As It Seems said...

These are beautiful! I love the one of Millie sitting on your lap and kissing the baby.

Jen said...

I absolutely love these photos and I'm so happy for you on the birth of your sweet baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family and beautiful pictures! I can't wait to start seeing pictures of that sweet baby boy.

Steph said...

Beautiful pictures!

Chantal said...

Love the photos!!

Post a Comment