Sometimes I feel a little silly making a wishlist for Christmas since I'm not ten years old. My list isn't full of American Girl dolls or Legos. But it's fun to dream, and I've realized that a coffee pot can be just as exciting (if not more so!). Here are a few things I hope to find under the tree this year.
1. Brewstation coffemaker. The coffemaker I have is 10 years old and leaks. I like that this doesn't have a pot.
2. Elexctrolux 2-in-1 vacuum. Yes, a vacuum. It would be so much easier to clean crumbs off our kitchen floor using this, and it would mean I'd spend less time cleaning in general. That is a priceless gift!
3. Brown boots (Target). I have an old pair (that I've never liked) and they're pretty worn. This style is perfect.
4. Magnetic weekly organizer. This would be a nice upgrade for my meal planning.
5. Mad Men, Season Six. I haven't watched this season yet and I'm dying to know what happened!
6. Skinny sweatpants. I have these in gray and love them. So comfy! I need the black ones now. Maybe the blue.
7. An Erin Condren Life Planner. Just like last year, I am hoping for one of these. They're pricey but so useful!
8. Pour over brewer and filters from Starbucks. I've heard this is the way to make coffee, and because I'm coffee-obsessed these days, I have to try it.
9. Tiffany pearl earrings. It's extravagant to be sure. But I'll be 30 next year. A classic pair of pearls would go with everything.
10. A Frye leather bag. This is too expensive to expect, but I think it's such a great bag! I love the color, and it's just the right size to throw everything into but still look put together.
I have a lot of books on my Amazon wist list, but the truth is, I've been working on the same book for over a year now. I miss reading desperately. However, there are two little people in this house who keep me too busy to do much of it these days. I'll stock up on books in a few years when everything settles down. (Please tell me everything settles down later.)
You'll actually have a chance to win one of these things during the Christmas Giveaways this year! They start in less than two weeks. And speaking of giveaways, I'll be posting one tomorrow for something to help with holiday baking, along with a recipe for gingerbread men. My house smells heavenly today!