May 16, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

For all the bloghoppers out there, it's "Getting to Know You Sunday"! Here goes...

The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?

I guess it would be my Michael Kors travel bag (currently sitting on the floor, about to be filled with things for the hospital stay!). I don't really have a lot of expensive clothes. The bag was given to me as a gift, but I believe it was normally $300 or $400 dollars. Yikes!

2. Have you ever played a team sport?

Yes- basketball in junior high. I was HORRIBLE.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?

Maybe a bee? I like sweet things and flowers!

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?

I think the tops of feet- there's no getting around wearing shoes!

5. Are you happy?

Very. I feel content, relaxed, and ready for everything that's happening in my life.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?

I actually have a fondness for abbreviations in the medical and military fields, but I hate "IDK" with a passion!

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?

Both. I really love Champaign-Urbana, and I could easily stay here my whole life. The only thing lacking is the weather- I would much rather be in a warm climate where it never snows!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?

Right now, being pregnant, it's all about making sure I eat enough! I haven't had an appetite most of this pregnancy, so if something sounds remotely good to me, I usually go after it. If it were just me to worry about, I would skip meals, but there's no way I can do that now.

Tada! That was easy.
Everyone else on the list has some great answers too, so check them out!

1 kind comments from you:

Your Best Friend said...

I've never seen a blog layout like yours. It's very interesting!

Whomever gave you the fancy travel bag is some friend. Lucky you!

Post a Comment