June 13, 2010

Sky's Turn


"A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude"
- Rainer Maria Rilke


These photo booth pictures came from this past Valentine's Day, our first together. I absolutely hate how I look in all of them, and I laugh at how Sky wasn't quite sure how to look at the camera for the first one. They're so laughably imperfect that it makes them some of my favorite pictures. After all, that's my husband, even if he is trying to stick his tongue in my ear.

And now, meet Sky. This has floated around on several blogs lately, and now it's landed on mine. For the record, I think #9 is awesome because it would have been my exact answer, and #1 is just funny to me. So, in his own words, my lovely guest blogger...

1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met? Her hair

2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy? (In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!) She says "Duh-no" (Don't Know)

3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife? Everything that is considered a 'chore' except shopping

4. When do you find your wife most attractive? Pretty much always

5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone? writing me little notes

6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa? (Non couples or friends can make up a different question here) Yeah i'd keep everything the same

7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do? I don't think there is anything I would want her to do or stop doing.

8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be? England

9. What is one moment you wish you could go back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything? the first day we met. I wouldn't change a thing

10. What do you love most about your wife? She is amazing with my kids

3 kind comments from you:

Unknown said...

Awe so sweet! Did you tear up? Ha ha or is that just me?

erika said...

It doesn't take much for me! I told him it counted as a love letter. :)

jamila said...

this is so sweet :]
I've tagged you : http://publishmylovee.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-youre-it.html

Post a Comment