June 17, 2010

Tagged


I was tagged. Well, in the blogging world anyway. Jamila at her lovely blog tagged me because reading my blog "always makes her so happy." Since I am definitely a sucker for blogging feedback, I will follow through. Thanks, Jamila, for your compliment!

Directions: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates (like Cassie in her therapy video that you can watch here.) Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include . Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

And now, much ado about nothing...

I like boys who aren't conceited and girls who are more beautiful than what they realize.
I like reading other blogs and stepping into other people's lives for a minute.
I like drinking milk constantly.
I like singing when no one's around.
I like how pretty I feel when I'm wearing new clothes for the first time.
I like how refreshing it is to step out of the shower.
I like stumbling on poetry that seems written only for me.
I like when he sticks out his cheek to be kissed, and then kisses me instead.
I like silence.
I like reading about the developments of the baby, and how she's always compared to fruit or vegetable for her size.
I like when he walks through the door after a drill weekend, and looks drop dead sexy in his uniform.
I like living within minutes of my dad and my brother, and that we can see each other once a week at least.
I love the name we've picked for our baby- "Amelia".
Today was rough, but even writing about things I like helps soothe me a little bit. And at the end of it, we talked and he laughed away my worries. He always acts like I'm easier to deal with than I know I am.

In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, it's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
'Cause even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate


I hate this heartburn that goes on and on even when I don't eat.
I hate that being pregnant makes me feel fat no matter what anyone says.
I hate the National Guard for their stupid, arbitrary rules.
I hate that my brother and his girlfriend are splitting up.
I hate not being able to completely plan out the next couple months.
I hate when I get teased about voting for Obama, when he is and always will be better than McCain.
I hate sleepless nights.
I hate not being somewhere else sometimes, like England.

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


And now, my three tags:
1. Rachelle at The Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs. S., because she's entertaining and easy to identify with, down t0 the cream soda obsession (love it!).
2. LaTisha at Latisha is Thinking, because every time she writes, like this past post, she gives me such a window into her life and I want her to do it more.
3. Last but not least, Dena at Memoirs of a Fornicator. She's not only my closest friend, she's a girl who can write an entry called "Give Peace a Chance" and knock my socks off. Love the quote she used.

Have fun, lovely ladies!

0 kind comments from you:

Post a Comment