March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Everything is blooming most recklessly.
~Rainer Maria Rilke

I have a few things I planned on blogging about this morning. That is when my Internet decided to act up.

Now that's it is finally working this afternoon, I don't have the attention span for it. I'll have to save it for another day.

Because, today, I will be running errands in this glorious, sunshine-y weather. I'll have the sunroof open and Millie singing in the backseat. Today, instead, will be full of thrift stores and open windows and a very beautiful baby with a bow in her hair.














Photobucket

6 kind comments from you:

Nicole Dianne said...

a day full of thrift stores sounds like a good day to me :)

beka said...

*happy sigh*
i want to go thrifting.
gosh it's been a long time...oh wait....i don't exactly have money to spend right now....dangit.

hope you have a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

BRANDEE said...

She is absolutely precious!!!!! And amen to beautiful days gotta love 'em!!!!!!!!

elisabeth said...

thrifting & an adorable little girl!
i'm so jealous!

she's so cute!

♥elisabeth

Mrs. H said...

The little bow in her hair kills me! :D How darling! ♥

Post a Comment