May 24, 2012

Bravo Tango Memorial Day Sale

Bravo Tango Tees - Patriotic Couture


I'll be back with a regular blog post soon-hopefully tonight- 
but wanted to let everyone know that Bravo Tango tees is having a huge sale in honor of Memorial Day!

 
 This is one of their new designs- isn't it the cutest?


They have a several different styles and have shirt for different branches...
I just happen to like this one, of course.
And it's only $7.99 right now!


They even have kids tees! I mean really- how much does Millie need this?
I'll tell you the answer- she mucho needs it! It's only $4.99 right now!

I own a few BT tees, and they are some of 
the softest and most comfortable shirts I have- not to mention cute.

Full disclosure: as a Bravo Tango affiliate, 
I earn a percentage of sales that come from my blog/email/etc.- 
so click on the top of bottom banners (or the ad on my sidebar) and tell them I sent you!

Bravo Tango Tees - Patriotic Couture

0 kind comments from you:

Post a Comment