December 28, 2010

Day 28


Prompt: Achieve. 
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today. Author: Tara Sophia Mohr

This day seems very similar to Day 11. I had to look back to make sure they didn't give out the wrong prompt.

It's not good when people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. That said, the thing I want to achieve, as I've said several times, is repairing my marriage. Thing is, a tornado went through it, and I can honestly say I didn't cause the tornado.

I'm sure I'd feel happy, or happier than I am now. I'm sure I would feel a bit more complete, and maybe, potentially blissful. But I've done 10 things already, 100 thing. There will be more to do when we are under the same roof again,
but for now there is one thing:
waiting.


1 kind comments from you:

beka said...

Ohhh MAN I just love the waiting game.
[sarcasm]
I swear that waiting is the number 1 most popular game in life. Urgh.
But....in the end, it's good for us, isn't it? :\

Post a Comment